(Last modified: June 23rd, 2021)
Subject to applicable law, our lawful basis for processing Personal Information is as follows:
- We process certain Online Identifiers (as described below) during your use of our Website and for functionality and operational purposes, which we have a legitimate interest in processing;
- In the event you contact us, we will process your contact details and other information you choose to provide us in order to perform our contract with you.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at: [email protected] (or as described below).
During your access or any interaction with our Website we may collect aggregated, non-personal non-identifiable information which may be made available or gathered via the users’ access to and use of the Website (“Non-Personal Information “). We are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-Personal Information is collected. We may disclose or share this information with third parties as specified below and solely if applicable. We may also collect from you during your access or interaction with the Website individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort be used to identify an individual (“Personal Information”). The types of information that we collect as well as the methods that we use to collect such information are specified in the table below.
|Type of Information||Purpose of Processing|
We may collect technical Non-Personal Information from you. This information includes the type of device, operating system and browsers you use, the time and date you accessed the Website, User’s actions (i.e., regarding its viewing and interaction with the Website and Website Content, including visited web pages and clickstream), your approximate geographical location, any redirecting URLs
|We collect this information solely to operate, provide, maintain, protect, manage, customize and improve our Website and the Website Content.|
If you voluntarily contact us in any manner, or for any other request or notification, whether by submitting an online form that we make available through the Website (i.e., “Contact Us” page) or by sending an email to an email address that we display, or in any other manner, you may be required to provide us with certain information such as your name and email address which we will then process.
|We will use your contact details only in order to respond to you, provide you with support, assist you or provide you with any other service that you request.|
|We use Online Identifiers for:
(i) our legitimate interests of operating, providing, maintaining, protecting, managing, and improving our Website and the Website Content; (ii) enhancing your experience and optimizing the Website Content based on your preferences; (iii) performing research, as well as for analytical and statistical purposes; (iv) our legitimate interests of auditing and tracking usage statistics and traffic flow, auditing our affiliates, calculating payments, detecting fraud, security or technical issues in connection with the Website; and (v) advertising purposes.
The Online Identifiers might be collected by us or by our third-party affiliates, analytic, optimization partners and advertisers, which their Cookies we use in our Website, as detailed in the “Cookies” section below.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Depending on the nature of your interaction with the Website, we may collect the above-detailed information from you, as follows:
- In the event you voluntarily choose to provide us with information, when you contact us.
In the event required under applicable law and technically possible, we will ask for your consent to collect Personal Information, as well as offer you the choice to opt-out.
Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. You may remove cookies by following the instructions of your device preferences (as detailed below). However, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of the Website may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited.
Types of cookies used on our website:
There are several types of cookies that we use on our Website as follows:
- Essential, Functionality, Operation and Security Cookies. These cookies are essential for enabling user movement around the Website, for the Website to function properly, and for security purposes (e.g., prevent fraudulent use). This category of cookies either cannot be disabled, or if disabled, certain features of the Website may not work.
- Analytic, Measurement and Performance Cookies. These cookies are used to collect information about how users use our Website, in order to improve our services and the way we offer them, as well assess performance of the Website Content and the way it is displayed on our Website.
|Google Analytics||Analytic, Measurement and Performance||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|Google AdSense||Targeting & Advertising||https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout|
|Google AdWords||Targeting & Advertising||https://policies.google.com/technologies/managing?hl=en|
|Google Tag Manager||Essential, Functionality, Operation and Security|
|Alexa||Analytic, Measurement and Performance||https://www.alexa.com/help/privacy|
|Quantcast||Analytic, Measurement and Performance||https://www.quantcast.com/privacy/|
|ComScore||Analytic, Measurement and Performance||https://www.comscore.com/About/Privacy-Policy|
|GeoEdge||Essential, Functionality, Operation and Security||https://www.geoedge.com/privacy|
|Forensiq/Impact||Essential, Functionality, Operation and Security||https://impact.com/privacy-policy/|
|ProtectedMedia||Essential, Functionality, Operation and Security||https://www.protected.media/privacy-policy/|
For additional information with regards to our use of Google products, click HERE.
You may easily opt out of the data collection, sharing process and targeted advertising services related to our Website, as follows:
- You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our Website, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us, by adjusting the privacy and security settings of your web browser. Please refer to the support page of your browser to learn more about how you can adjust your privacy and security settings. The following are some links which you may find useful:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en;
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences;
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies;
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411;
- Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027947/windows-delete-cookies;
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/;
- You may opt-out of each cookie category listed above (except strictly necessary cookies) by using the cookie management tool provided on the Website to change your settings preferences.
- You may opt-out directly from third party retargeting cookies or other ad-technology trackers through self-regulator services like the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) website – NAI consumer opt-out page or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (“DAA”) website – DAA opt-out page.
- As detailed above, we use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may collect certain information about you in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. These third party advertisers may provide ways for you to opt out from or limit their collection of information from and about you. Please refer to these third party’s privacy policies to learn more. Please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp for more information.
Note that once you opt out, part of the services provided by us might no longer be available and some features may not work if you revoke the data transfer. In addition, note that even if you opt-out, you may still receive content and advertising, however it will not be targeted.
SHARING DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
We do not share any Personal Information collected from you with third parties or any of our partners except in the following events:
- Law Requirement: We will share your information, solely to the extent needed to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request (i.e., to comply with a court injunction, comply with tax authorities, etc.)
- Policy Enforcement: we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to enforce our policies and agreements, investigations of potential violations thereof, including without limitations, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues;
- Company’s Rights: we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims, and subject to applicable law;
- Third Party Rights: we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party
- Online Identifiers: We may share Online Identifiers in order to calculate our advertising partner’s payments and detect fraud.
We reserve the right to use, disclose or transfer (for business purposes or otherwise) aggregated and processed Non Personal Information to third parties, including, inter alia, affiliates, for various purposes including commercial use. This information may be collected, processed and analyzed by us and transferred in a combined, collectively and aggregated manner (i.e., your information is immediately aggregated with other users) to third parties.
Data protection and privacy laws provide you with the following rights regarding your Personal Information, which you may exercise:
- You may request us to confirm whether we process certain of your Personal Information, provide you with a copy of such Personal Information, and provide you with more information with respect to why and how we process such Personal Information;
- You may request the rectification of your Personal Information that we hold that is not accurate and to oblige us to inform third parties that we transferred such Personal Information to that such Personal Information is inaccurate;
- You may request the erasure of your Personal Information that we hold (known as the “right to be forgotten”) provided that certain conditions have been met. These conditions are: We are required to comply with a request to exercise the right to be forgotten, and delete the requested personal data if: (i) the applicable Personal Information is no longer needed for the original purpose for which it was collected and in addition, there is no new lawful basis for continued processing; (ii) the lawful basis for processing is consent and you requested to withdraw the consent provided by you; (iii) you have exercised your right to object to the processing of your Personal Information by us, and we have no overriding grounds for the processing of such Personal Information; (iv) the Personal Information is processed by us unlawfully; or otherwise, the erasure of your Personal Information is necessary to comply with applicable laws. In addition, in the event we have transferred your Personal Information to a third party, you have the right to request of us to ask those third parties to erase such information. Please note that, this right to erasure is not absolute. Even if you fall under the aforesaid conditions, we are entitled to reject your request to erase the information in the event that we find it (subject to applicable laws): (i) necessary to comply with legal obligations; (ii) necessary to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (iii) necessary for scientific purposes, etc.;
- You may request to restrict processing of your Personal Information in the event that: (i) the accuracy of the Personal Information is contested; (ii) restriction is requested instead of erasure where the processing is considered to be unlawful; (iii) we no longer need the Personal Information for its original purpose, but the data is still required to establish, exercise or defend legal rights; or (iv) consideration of overriding grounds in the context of an erasure request.
- You may object to the processing of your Personal Information by us with respect to Personal Information that is being processed by us under the lawful basis of our legitimate interests. However, even if we receive your objection, we will be permitted to continue processing the Personal Information in the event that (subject to applicable laws and regulations): (i) our legitimate interests for processing override your rights, interests and freedoms; or (ii) the processing of such personal data is necessary to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim or right, etc.;
- You may request to exercise your right for us to send or “port” your Personal Information to a third party. Such request can only be made if: (i) you have provided us with the Personal Information; (ii) it is processed automatically; (iii) it is processed on the legal bases of either consent or fulfilment of a contract;
- You may exercise your right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority in your jurisdiction; and
- You have the right to withdraw consent.
In the event that you contact us and request to exercise any of your rights detailed above, we may require certain information from you in order to verify your identity and locate your data. Such process may take up to one (1) month, subject to applicable privacy law.
Please note that, you may have different rights then those which we listed above depending on and according to privacy protections laws in your jurisdiction.
If you wish to be provided with more information, you would like to exercise your rights, or in the event that you have any additional complaints about your privacy rights, please initially contact us at: [email protected] you wish to exercise any or all of the above rights, please fill out the Data Subject Request (“DSR”) form available here and send it to our Data Protection Officer at: [email protected]
Unless you instruct us otherwise, we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide our services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements if applicable, in accordance and compliance with applicable laws. However we will not retain information for longer than twenty four months in an identifiable form, or as required by law.
In the event that you do not agree to the aforesaid collection, use and sharing of data, please cease your use or accessing of the Website. If you have provided us with Personal Information by contacting us, such as your name and email address, and you wish to remove such information please contact us.
We use physical, technical and administrative security measures for the services that we believe are in compliance with applicable laws and industry standards.
Our Website is not directed nor is it intended for use by children (under the age defined by applicable law and specifically under the age of 16 within the EEA, and under the age of 13 within the US) and we do not knowingly process children’s information. In the event that we become aware that a user who is considered a “child” under applicable law has shared any information with us, we will discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a child has shared any information with us, please contact us at: [email protected]
DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSUREThe Website does not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information about Do Not Track signals, please see: http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
- Through our online form available in the Website; or
- By sending an email to: [email protected]
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
In addition to the above, if you wish to exercise your rights related to your Personal Information, or you have any requests regarding the collection of your information by us, you may contact our Data Protection Officer at: [email protected]
Please be sure to include your name, address and email address in any correspondence so that we can respond to your inquiry or request.